I won my first blog award!!! I love blogging. Random strangers give you AWARDS because they like what you do. It’s made me think how much better I perform when my efforts are applauded. And how often I should praise the efforts of my children and my husband– people need to know they are appreciated, right? (Speaking of appreciating my hubs, he found out today that he got a huge raise that we weren’t expecting…so it’s celebrations all around!!)
I’d like to thank The Foodie Mommy for this award. Check out her blog. It’s a blog about cooking healthy foods with fresh ingredients. She tells you things like how to make brownies with spinach. That’s right. Brownies. with Spinach! Crazy! In addition to recipes she has tips and videos and giveaways. Go check it out!
As a part of accepting this award, I’m supposed to come up with my blogging philosophy in 5 words.
I have to take you through my brainstorming though process on this one:
- My life in blog form. (I think that’s actually really catchy. Unfortunately doesn’t exactly fit this blog. Steal it if you like.)
- I don’t have a blogosophy. (But I do like to make up new words.)
- Read to your baby daily. (I think this is one of my life philosophies. I think our education system would be a million billion times better if every parent heeded this advice.)
- I like sharing great books. (Sounds dumb but does accurately describe my blog in 5 words.)
I’m a newbie blogger so I haven’t thought about things like philosophies but thanks for helping me work on that. I guess I pick #3.
As part of this award (and this is the fun part), I get to give 10 other bloggers A Blog With Substance Award.
- Being Mom…Now
- JDaniel4’s Mom
- The Activity Mom
- Adventures in Parenting
- My Tots Exactly
- Life With Four Boys… Coffee Please
- The Book Buff
- April Flowers
Thanks you to all of the bloggers who have welcomed me into your blogging community!!