One thing I like ALMOST as much as reading books is saving money!!! Here are a few Tips for Saving money During Back to School.
1. Make a list or get the list from the school so you know exactly what you need.
2. Save your Coupon inserts for several weeks so you have multiple copies of many different brands of coupons.
3. Follow a great couponing blog like http://www.stlmommy.com/, which will help you match up your ads to your coupons.
4. Use your coupons at stores that also have the item on sale in order to get the most bang for your buck.
5. Check out places like Staples, Office Max, and Office Depot. They often have things for VERY cheap, like a penny.
6. You don't have to drive around town. You can take any comparison ad to Walmart or Target and they will match the price!
7. Stock up for the entire school year. Pencils will need to be replaced. Buy them now while they are cheap.
8. If your child has an item that is still in good condition, like a backpack, coat, or lunch box consider swapping with a friend or passing on to a friend.
9. Buy college textbooks online. So much cheaper than the bookstore price.
10. Check the Target dollar spot for the more expensive items like dry erase markers. They come and go there.
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Staples blogging program, making me eligible to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here