My first printable pack is a zoo theme. In celebration of this new adventure, it is FREE! The purpose of these packets is for families to use them during the summer to continue learning in a fun way. I designed them multilevel for families who have children from young toddlers to early readers. In each printable pack, I've included a book list which is divided into three sections: toddler, preschool, and early reader. Although children of any age may enjoy all of the books, I hope this gives you a good place to begin when selecting appropriate books for your child. The book lists will also be linked to my blog and are always FREE on my book adventures page.
You'll also find the following goodies in the Zoo Book Adventure Printable Pack:
- Animal movement cards and directions for playing the animal movement game
- Farm or zoo animal sorting game with directions and all the pieces you need to play the game.
- Animal Number sort- you will need a die to play this math game. All of the directions are included in the printable pack.
- A Zoo scavenger hunt worksheet to take along on your zoo trip-- and keep your kids engaged and occupied.
- Early reader books- I've included two levels of early reader books.
- Zoo journal pages for recording your memories of your zoo trip. I've included pages for children from drawing stage to traditional writing stage.
You can download the pack for free right here at Ready. Set. Read! Simply click on the photo to take you to the google doc of this file.
You can also check out my brand new store on Teachers pay Teachers and download it for free from Tpt. I hope you enjoy this pack in your summer of adventures!
Here's where I am sharing:
The Sunday Showcase, The Learning Laboratory, Made by Little Hands Monday, Montessori Mondays, Book Sharing Monday, Hey Mom! Look What I Did, Kids Get Crafty, It's Playtime, stART, Thrifty Thursday, Kids Co-op