Welcome back to another week of Mom's Library. Each week I cohost the Mom's Library along with True Aim. This linky party is filled with parenting tips, activities for kids, stories, crafts, recipes, and more! Plus, each week we host a weekly giveaway. This week's giveaway is a BIG one, read down to find out how to enter to win an iPad mini!! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the next Library! Follow the Mom's Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts. Check out last week's Mom's Library for writing activities for kids in the summer.
This week's featured posts are 10 fun things to do in the summer to beat boredom.
1. Create a DIY Water Wall from Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
2. Get Crafty-- try a DIY Robot mask from Meaningful Mama
3. Make a playful craft. How to Run a Home Daycare shares how to make your own super flyers that you can take outdoors and watch them fly.
4. Explore caves. If you don't have any caves, try Enchanted Homeschooling Mom's idea for pretend caves. Check it out on Life With Moore Babies' blog.
5. While you are underground, check out JDaniel4's Mom's idea for exploring underground animals with homemade tunnels.
6. Continue your outdoor learning, by studying the science of fireflies. (or as we call them around here, "lightening bugs").
7. Try these traveling with kids ideas for beating boredom when you are on the go from Fun-a-Day.
8. Entertain your kids in the kitchen. Make this Ants on a Mossy Log for a twist on a classic snack from Crystal's Tiny Treasures.
9. Read a good book. School Time Snippets has a list of books for boys that I'm excited to check out for my boys. Or you can check out books by theme right here at ready-set-read.com.
10. Join a summer reading program and let your summer reading efforts be rewarded. Play Eat Grow has the low down on summer reading programs your kids can join.
Today's giveaway may sound "mini" but it is actually a super big, super cool prize! Blue Manor Academy is offering to giveaway one iPad Mini. The Grand Prize winner gets an iPad mini and the full PreK and K ebook sets from Blue Manor Christian Preschool Curriculum. That's a $410 value!! There will be 4 runners-up who will win the complete PreK and K ebook sets. (If you have already purchased an ebook set and win the giveaway, they'll even refund your money). I've just started using this preschool curriculum with my boys and I am loving it! Check out the full review on True Aim's blog along with the iPad Mini Giveaway! You can enter to win right here at ready-set-read.com
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Mom's Library Linky PartyWould you like to participate? Here's How:
1. Please follow me and True Aim!
2. Enter the URL of your post below.
3. Support your fellow bloggers and visit 2 other links.
If you were featured please grab a button.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website.